We take care of everything for your property in Florida
The excellent management of your Florida properties is the key to your success. Your need a serious and long-term relationship to build trust.
We take care of the following for you
- to do our utmost to ensure that the premises are leased at the current rental price or at the highest market price for the premises to produce the best return,
- announce the availability of premises for rent and advertise it in order to find a new qualified tenant as soon as possible,
- prepare, sign, renew and / or cancel lease agreements,
- collect the due rents in a timely manner,
- provide you with a monthly statement by the 10th of each month for the previous month,
- conduct all business related to your property and manage your lease,
- dealing with conflicts with tenants, interrupting and re-establishing the lease if necessary,
- institute and pursue legal actions, if necessary,
- checking when entering / leaving tenants if there are odors, plumbing problems, water leaks,
- conclude contracts for the control of electricity, insect control, gas, water, and other services.
We manage your property for you.
Your property is important to us.
We want you to get the most out of your real estate investment while having a trusted property manager.
We charge a monthly flat fee of $95 per condo or townhouse and $135 per single family home.